Day 175 of the Israeli Genocide War on Gaza Featured



  • ICJ orders Israel to ensure food entry to prevent famine spread.
  • Israel continues hospital raids.
  • Israeli forces killed 71 Palestinians and wounded 112 in air and artillery strikes.
  • Israel's raid into al-Shifa hospital destroyed more buildings.
  • 102 Palestinians detained from Gaza released.
  • Israel admits eight soldiers wounded in 24 hours.
  • ICJ orders new provisional measures in South Africa's genocide case against Israel.
  • Bayan Abu Sultan, feared missing since March 19, confirms her life.
  • Israeli strikes kill at least 40 Syrian soldiers and Hezbollah fighters.
  • UN special rapporteur for Palestine believes Israel is committing genocide.
  • One Palestinian teenager wounded in al-Fawwar refugee camp.

The Palestinian health ministry reported that 71 Palestinians were killed in Israeli strikes across the Gaza Strip, with 112 others wounded. Israeli forces continued their raid on al-Shifa Hospital for the 12th day, burning and demolishing several buildings. Medical sources said that Israeli forces continue to hold 160 Palestinians, including medical staff, in the Human Development building in the al-Shifa complex.

In Deir al-Balah, Israeli warships opened fire at Palestinian homes on the beachfront. In Al-Maghazi refugee camp, an Israeli strike on the Mousa family home killed six people, including both parents and four children, wounding several of their neighbors. In Khan Younis, Israeli strikes killed 12 Palestinians, while a nurse was reported killed by Israeli troops at the Nasser hospital. In Rafah, Israeli strikes on the east and center of the city killed at least 12 Palestinians, including children.

The Israeli army released 102 Palestinians who were detained from the Gaza Strip and held in Israeli custody for several days and weeks. Nine of the released are paramedics who worked for the society and who were detained for 46 days. Three of the released were taken to some of the few remaining operating hospitals in Gaza to be treated from the effects of torture. Palestinian journalists Bayan Abu Sultan posted on social media for the first time in 12 days, saying she survived.