A flight attendant is suing Southwest Airlines after she reported a disturbing discovery she made in a plane's cockpit. A lawsuit filed by Renee Steinaker alleges that she was working on a flight between Pittsburgh and Phoenix when she entered the cockpit and noticed an iPad mounted on the plane's windshield, displaying what appeared to be live footage of the plane's bathroom.
- Obama's former doctor: Trump suffering 'unaddressed neurological issue'
- Man caught at Houston airport with 35 pounds of liquid cocaine in shampoo bottles
- An Air India flight was delayed nearly 12 hours after a stowaway rat was spotted in the cabin
- US: “There's more drugs in prison than there is on the streets”
- Roman Catholic Priests Will Not Break Confession to Report Child Abuse, U.K. Inquiry Told