Metamaterials are substances engineered to have properties that are not found in nature. They are made from assemblies of multiple elements fashioned from composite materials and are capable of manipulating electromagnetic waves, for example, to make things invisible.
- Tesla changed the release dates for the most and least expensive versions of the Cybertruck by a year
- Scientists Crack Longest, Most Complex Encryption Key Ever
- 'An important piece of the puzzle': Scientists discover why gene mutation leads to autism
- How to Turn Off Smart TV Snooping Features
- Sun yields its secrets to Parker Solar Probe