The Saudi Ministry of Hajj stated that fees of the Hajj permit cancellation vary before and after the payments. The ministry pointed out that the cancellation before the payment happens with the Hajj agent “after the approval of the Civil Status and Passports department”. In case of the Interior Ministry refusal, the concerned person should also resort to the Hajj agency “after the approval of the civil status and Passports department.” However, after paying the required fees and printing the statement, the cancellation should be submitted directly to the Hajj agent and is subject to the provisions of its regulations.
- S. Africa: Ottoman descendants get Turkish citizenship
- Mali:Junta urged to complete transition before Sept. 23
- Pakistan says India wants to spoil Afghan peace process
- Turkey extends operations of energy drill ship off Cyprus until mid-October
- US peace envoy 'not happy about' release of Taliban prisoners